Ofloxacin 0.75%, Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1%, Miconazole
Nitrate 2%, Clobetasol Propionate 0.05% & Dexpenthenol
- Ofloxacin is an antibiotic which kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves
- Terbinafine is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their protective covering.
- Miconazole is an azole antifungal. It works by stopping the growth of yeast that causes the infection.
- Clobetasol is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy
- Dexpenthenol is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations
- Fungal & Bacterial Skin Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Protozoan Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Redness, Itching, Dryness And Swelling Of Skin
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and gently massage the ointment.