Clobetasol Propionate 0.05%+ Neomycin Sulphate 0.5% +
Tolnaftate 1%,+ Iodochlorhydroxyquinoline 1%
- Clobetasol Propionate is a steroid. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy.
- Neomycin Sulphate is an antibiotic which kills bacteria that cause skin infections.
- Iodochlorhydroxyquin is an antibiotic with additional antifungal action. It works by preventing the growth and multiplication of both bacteria and fungi.
- Ketoconazole and Tolnaftate are antifungal medications which specifically stop the growth of fungi on skin.
- Treatment for skin Infections
- Minimizes symptoms of inflammation such as redness, swelling, and itching
- Used for Ringworm
- Treatment for jock itch
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.