Bromehexine 4 mg Terbutaline 1.25 mg Gauphenesin 50 mg
Menthol 2.5 mg
- Bromhexine is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out
- Guaifenesin is an expectorant which works by decreasing the stickiness of airway secretions and helps in their removal from the airways
- Terbutaline is a bronchodilator which relaxes the muscles in the airways and widens the airways.
- Menthol is an organic compound which produces a sensation of coolness and relieves minor throat irritation.
- Treatment of cough
- It thins mucus in the nose, windpipe and lungs, making it easier to cough out
- It produces a sensation of coolness and relieves minor throat irritation.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use.