Ambroxol 15 mg+ Dextromethorphan 10 mg + Cetirizine
5mg+ Menthol 0.5mg
- Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out
- Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant that relieves cough by reducing the activity of cough center in the brain
- Cetrizine is an antiallergic which relieves symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing
- Menthol produces a sensation of coolness and relieves minor throat irritation.
- Cough treatment
- relieve congestion or stuffiness
- Relieves sneezing, runny nose, and throat irritation.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use.