Cefixime 200 mg and Clavulanic acid 125 mg Tablet
Cefixime 200 mg + Clavulanic acid 125 mg Tablet Cefixime 200 mg […]
MRP : Rs.155/-
Package : 10x6 Strip pack Tablet
Cefixime 200 mg + Clavulanic acid 125 mg Tablet
Cefixime 200 mg
Introduction: – Cefixime tablet is used for the treatment of many infections, Such as: bacterial infections, Urinary tract infections, Tonsillitis, Pharyngitis Chest, lungs and other conditions. Sometime it is also used after
surgery for prevention of infections. It is also known as cephalosporin antibiotic, which works by stopping growth of bacteria. It is useful only for bacterial infections and may not work in viral infections (Flu).
The following possible side effects are given below which may occur from ingredients of Cefixime Tablet. These side effects are possible, but not necessary. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects.
- Stomach pain, diarrhea, gas, headache, vomiting.
- Serious allergic reactionto this drug is rare. But you can get medical help if you notice any symptoms.
Clavulanic acid 125 mg
Clavulanic acid is inhibitor of ß-lactamase; it ‘tricks’ the bacteria into binding to it and allowing the antibiotic to overcome resistance. It is used with other antibiotics for more effect. It is penicillin type antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections and stops the growth of bacteria. It will not work for viral infections. (Flu)
- Do not drug without consulting doctor, especially if you have any allergic reaction (such as skin rash, fever, joint pain, swelling of face, difficulty breathing) kidney or liver problems.
- Take this drug with food and with plenty of fluids.
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, Hives, swelling of the face
- Breathing problems
- Dark urine
- Sore throat
Consult doctor immediately if any of the above side effects occur while taking clavulanic acid 125 mg Tablet. Some side effects may occur that generally do not require any attention. These side effects may go away with treatment as body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your doctor may be able to explain you about ways to prevent of these side effects.